Hampshire Antiques Ltd.
Hampshire Antiques Ltd was established in Vancouver in 1981. We are one of the few top quality stores in the city selling, paintings, silver, china, bronzes and furniture from all periods. We have a well established international reputation. Our antiques and art have been used as props in major movie and tv productions. Famous customers include the actors Goldie Hawn and Jackie Chan. We also produce as series of antiques mystery novels set in the city which have a worldwide readership. Each antique and painting sold is totally guaranteed as to authenticity and condition.
We also operate a brokerage business for very high value items.
You can also visit our website at hampshireantiques.com
1. Miniature Cabinet Coalport Cup
2. Gouda pottery Small Jug
3. Holland Gouda Jug
4. Russian Travelling Icon with Stand
6. Hounds and Hornets at La Châtre
Item Price: $24.95
Item Description: Hounds and Hornets at La Châtre by Robin Williams (Hampshire Antiques Ltd., 2020, 218 pages, softbound, $24.95 in Canadian Dollars, [www.hampshireantiques.com] or  733-1326)
Frank Ball, the functional Vancouver, British Columbia, antiques dealer, returns in this fifth installment of the mystery series by the real-life antiques dealer and author Robin Williams. The killing of a German soldier who intrudes into a chateau in occupied France during the Second World War has consequences decades later when protagonist Frank Ball undertakes to investigate the recent death of his uncle. The ubiquitous references to antiques and the antiques trade provide leavening to a plot that might otherwise seem contrived. Fans of the fictional Regency Antiques will be nonetheless entertained by the escapades of its proprietor and dedicated staff as they unravel the newest mystery at hand. From December issue Maine Antiques Digest.
7. Sterling Silver Candlesticks Bham 1919
9. Sterling Silver Candlesticks Denmark
10. .830 Silver Candlesticks Finland
12. Sterling Silver Candlesticks Birks
13. ‘Spanish Dancer’ signed Jollo (Circa 1880)
14. ‘Shipping in a calm’ by Edward Fletcher (1857-1945) English
15. Silverplated Sugar Holder
16. Sterling Silver Jug Bham 1908
17. Japanese small sterling Vase
19. Eagle Car Mascot
20. Miniature Enamel & Gilt Metal Clock
21. Russian Teacup and Saucer
22. Swiss .800 Spoons
23. Allied Sovereigns Framed Baxter Print
24. ‘Horse Portrait’ by William Henry Davis (c.1795-1885)
25. Grande Baroque Sterling Silver Setting for Six
Item Price: $4250 CAD
Item Description: This is a very famous and popular pattern.
We have a setting for 6 plus an extra luncheon fork
There are 6 dinner knives, 6 dinner forks, 6 butter knives, 6 (+1) luncheon forks, 6 soup spoons, 6 teaspoons.
Individual pieces are a pair(2) of large and small cake slices, 1 tomato server, 1 sponge cake slice
2 jam spreaders
pair (2) of small sauce ladles and 1 larger sauce ladle
2 pickle forks and 3 large serving spoons
1 serving fork
Total count 52 pieces
Total weight of all pieces: 3,023 grams
Probably circa. 1960s and USA
26. Sterling Silver Wine Trolley, France (c. 1900)
27. Pair of Gorham Sterling Silver Candlesticks.
28. Sterling Silver Sugar & Cream Jug
Advert – Hampshire Antiques buys paintings
Item Price: Inquire
Item Description: We are always looking to buy Fine Oil Paintings from any period. Must be in good condition, well framed and signed. Top Prices Paid. Please contact Robin Williams at 604 733 1326 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Note: We do consider some Watercolours also.
30. Souvenir Spoons (U.S.A & Canada)
Item Price: $35-$125 CAD
Item Description: We have a large collection of Sterling Silver (some with enamel highlights) Souvenir Spoons from all over the world.
The ones illustrated are all from Canada and the U.S.A.
Each one lists the town it was made for.